Pages

6.03.2010

thrilling thursday

Thrilling Thursday

A looonnngg time ago, when I started scrapbooking for a second time (that's a story for another day), I belonged to a kit club. A few years later I canceled. Not because I didn't want to be participate any longer, but because I was growing in my scrapbooking endeavors and the kits hadn't necessarily grown. Make sense?

Fast-forward to a thrilling Thursday back in May when I received this package of goodies. I've been "following" Studio Calico for a long time and drooling over their kits. And I finally took the plunge. And it was so, so worth it.

IMG_9766

IMG_9771

Isn't it delicious?

IMG_9773

I love  me some sparlky buttons! And look at that chipboard mask!

I received this shortly before going to Inspired, so it's been sitting in a special place, just waiting to be put to use. And we have a date for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!