Pages

8.02.2010

Anemone

Ever since I posted this photo a while back, I've been obsessed with anemones. Not from the sea, mind you. Flowers. Unfortunately, they aren't something you see in Georgia, as it gets a little too hot for them to grow easily. One day, I swear, I'm gonna have a big, fresh bouquet sitting on a pretty table. And I'll probably just sit and stare at them for a while :)


For now, though, I'm appeased, because I bought myself a birthday present. These rings from KiraFerrer's Shop on Etsy. I love stackable rings, and after seeing these organic shapes that mimic the anemone, I had couldn't get them off of my mind. They are more delicate in person than in the photo, and they really are gorgeous!


1 comment:

  1. Love the ring, love the flowers, love Jessica Clair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!