Pages

10.20.2010

Wednesday TV


Before I forget....I'm hosting the Friday crop at Michael's in Johns Creek this week! Hope to see you there!


I love tv. There, I've said it. I love it a little too much. I think it might have something to do with the fact there wasn't much television watching when I was a kid. But, I digress. My tivo records stuff all of the time. And usually, in the fall, it's tv time galore. But for some reason, this year, it's just not that interesting. Shows that I am normally excited to watch just aren' t entertaining. Like to the point where I just don't want to watch anything. So weird. Does anyone else feel the same way?


There are only 5 shows I'm at all interested in - Amazing Race, Castle, Survivor, Hawai 5-0 (I think this one is good because it's new....so we'll see how long it lasts) and Project Runway. That's it. And Amazing Race and Survivor both have stalled out. I'm watching them only with the hope that they get better.


I'm sad…where has all the good television gone?



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time to get caught up on Vampire Diaries! It's a great show, I promise. The eye candy doesn't hurt either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tv too. Just a nice way to wind down the day and be entertained. Have a whole slew of shows I keep up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!