Pages

6.17.2011

Weekend Time!

So looking forward to the weekend. I have a date with Mr. Gray. Sharkey Gray, that is. It’s a bit of an overwhelming job, but I’m going to tackle it in pieces. I’ll have to scrounge up a before picture of the current color….it’s rather minty. And while it’s been perfectly fine, I’m excited to have walls painted a color I love.


source
You might be scratching your head at the “color I love” line, especially since it’s a neutral. But I really do love it (at least on the 8x10 swatch on the wall). It’s perfect for the space I’m in, works with the carpeting, will work with everything else I’ve got going on and is light and fresh. I can’t wait.

So, tonight is for patching holes and maybe a little cutting in. Tomorrow I’ll get down to the nitty gritty. Now that I actually have the paint in my hot little hands I want to start right away….but I’m determined to get the walls ready for painting first….pray for patience.

What have you got going on this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!