Pages

10.28.2011

Favorite Things Friday

I have a bit of a commute to work.  I typically spend 2 hours in the car every weekday, and that's if I don't have errands to run or somewhere special to go in the evening.

Believe me, music is amazingly helpful when you are in the car for so long, but even that can get annoying.  Books on tape save me.  I love reading, and this is as close to reading as I can get while still be able to operate my car safely  :)

My library has just recently started adding to their e-library and I can download books directly to my iphone.  The selection is pretty limited so far, so I've been listening to a lot of books I've already read, but it's an entirely different experience to hear someone else read it! 

I have found that I have to listen to things that are pretty "light".  Mostly books that don't require a lot of thinking or translation in my head.  Otherwise, I am entirely too distracted. 

Here's what I've been listening to.


Do you have any "easy listening" recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!