Pages

11.11.2011

Mini Albums...Away!

Whew.  Here's a quick shot of the five mini albums I finished in the wee hours of the morning for a holiday craft fair this weekend.  I fully intended on having ten to sell.  I'll be happy with the five.  Weekend trips, work and family visits got in the way of productivity.  But it's okay.  I'm still happy. 

These are all simple and easy.  I can't decide if my favorite is the travel journal or the neautral baby one.  It's a dillema, I tell you!



My good friends Courtney and Shea Hendress have graciously allowed me to use their table to hawk my wares at a craft show this weekend. Check out the super cute goodies Courtney makes at TwoChe Design.

If you are in the Snellville area, please stop by. The craft show is at Barbara’s Hair this Saturday, 9am – 5pm and Sunday, 12pm – 5pm! The address is 1988 Dogwood Road, Snellville, Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!