Pages

2.28.2012

Random Tuesday

Random Tuesday.  Here’s what’s going on:

Listening:  The score from Mr. and Mrs. Smith. The Film Scores station is one of my favorite’s on Pandora – I like to try and guess the movie without looking at the title.  Yes, I am a dork like that. 

Drinking: Kroger brand Sparking Water Beverage – Mixed Berry

Wondering: What I’m going to do for dinner.  I need to buy groceries, but I don’t want to so I’m trying to come up with something healthy based on what’s sitting in my pantry.

Wearing: A newish sweater with a cowl neck.  Cowl necks are a big deal for me.  I’m more of a v-neck kind of girl.  But I think I like it.

Wishing: For a sunny vacation.  But I’ll settle for the four day mountain getaway planned in 23 days! 

Stressing: Over how I’m going to get everything done I need to before I leave on that getaway.  Between real work and fun work, I’ve got mondo deadlines between now and then.  I really want to be able to go and not have anything lurking over my head!

Excited: About all of the fun stuff that is happening in my crafty world. 

Thinking: I’ve been thinking long and hard about my priorities and if they are in the right place.  There are so many wonderful things happening, but there has to be some relief from my massive to-do list or I’ll go insane. 

Welcoming: Our newest family member.  Charlie.  He’s so stinkin’ cute.  Wishing I could see him while he’s still in that teeny, tiny state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!