Pages

6.09.2013

Wow. How did that happen?

Wow.  How did that happen?  I completely disappeared, didn't I?  Let's just say that the past four weeks have been full of adventure.  Mostly adventures in love, sickness, heartache and more love.  And that's all I have to say about that.  The story is still being written.

In the midst of everything, I received some really exciting scrappy news.  I can't share the details, but let's just say it involves samples, CHA and a lot of projects in public view.  I'm overjoyed at the prospect of it.  And nervous at the same time!  It's pretty amazing when you work so hard for something, and then see a glimpse of it.

So - that means I have a lot of projects....but none that I can share yet.  Check back with me in August! :)

Until then, here's a photo I've been drawing a lot of inspiration from lately.  Loving the color palette and the shape of things, too!

source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!