Pages

3.24.2014

CSI - Spring Blog Hop!


Happy Spring!  And happy blog hopping with Craft Storage Ideas!  We are all sharing our favorite storage solution in our crafty spaces!  I've shared mine before, but it's definitely worth sharing again - it's my Scrap Rack!





It's so incredibly useful and there is something very freeing about having everything I need, including my stamps right at my fingertips.

Now that you've seen my favorite thing, be sure to follow along to the rest of our contributors!  Here's a list!

Lisa - My Paper Tales

Hazel - Play As You Go

Laura - Laura's Crafty Life

Noelle - Paper & Ice

Cicily - Pink Dalmatian Scrapper 

Rebecca - Scrapista

And be sure to go back to Craft Storage Ideas to enter to win one of our FIVE prizes this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!