Pages

5.16.2014

Favorite Things Friday

Happy Friday!  I'm so, so ready for the weekend!  I'm looking forward to a little celebration tonight, and family time tomorrow in the mountains.  It is just what the doctor ordered!


But first - it's Favorite Things Friday over at Scrap It Girl!  And the topic of the day?  Washi tape storage.  I have to admit, I've only ever stored my washi tape one way.  And that is like this.


Please ignore my messy chalk handwriting - it's hard to write on a curvy jar! :)  I love this big cookie jar full of goodness.  There is something very satisfying about rummaging through for the perfect roll of washi tape.

What about you?  How do you store your tape?  Click on over to the Scrap It Girl post and share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!