Pages

1.27.2009

I never thought I would say this...

I never thought I would say this, but I had to wait till the girls went on an afternoon playdate before I typed a blog post.....

Whhuuttt? You didn't know I three dark-headed girls all under the age of 7? Not normally, but for this week I do. While my good friends Michael and Lisa are enjoying themselves in sunny California, I am on mommy duty. And let me just say, being a mommy is hard.

The two oldest girls are play on their own a lot, but then you add a toddler to the mix there just isn't time to do much of anything unless she's napping or sitting in her high chair.

We are having fun. But once again...posts may be short and sweet. Especially since I just heard the youngest stir in her crib. See you later!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!