Pages

6.11.2009

Decadent...

You know those occaisional days when you are tired and slightly not feeling good and just want to sit on the sofa or in your chair or in your bed with glazed eyes staring at the tv, or not watch tv at all and just go to bed?  That was my Tuesday.  And it was wonderful.  Granted it felt weird and I had to keep telling myself it was okay.  I've gotten pretty used to running around like a chicken with my head cut off!   Add getting to zone out to the buffet (random items, but still good) waiting for me when I got home that night (thanks, momma) it was pretty fantastic.    And I felt so much better Wednesday. 

 

The rest of this week and weekend is shaping up to be quite busy.  But hopefully productive and fun. 

 

Scrapista is slowly coming together.  Scary and wonderful all at the same time.  And I'll be announcing our classes this weekend.  I've been so impressed with what we are offering so far.  I hope our attendees will feel that way, too!

 

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!