Pages

12.11.2009

Christmas List

It's been a bit of a rough week. And I've found myself getting further and further out of the Christmas spirit. Which stinks, because this is my favorite time of the year. Don't you just hate it when you sooo look forward to something, and you have these super high expectations, only to be disappointed because things don’t work out how you expect them to. It's like setting yourself up for failure. Sigh, sigh, sigh. OK - enough of that sob story. Moving on. This is me putting on my big-girl pants and dealing with it. And I'll get my Christmas spirit back….darn it!

Christmas over the past few years has been a little sparse and it's looking like it'll be that way this year, too. And that's okay, but isn't it nice to dream a little? If I had a Christmas wish list here's what would be on it. It'll be fun to see what has changed this time next year.

Gift

Subscription to Scrapbook Trends - $84.95

Portable Photo Studio - $39.95

Mimi SLR Camera Purse/Bag - $62.99

Nintendo Wii - $199.99

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus - $89.99

Subscription to Real Simple - $23.68

What is on your Christmas list?  Coming up next – my “to give” list! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have anything on my list... wonder what that says about me
    The one thing that would be fantastic ... being home for Christmas.. but that isn't happening... sigh....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!