Pages

3.11.2010

thrilling thursday

These rooms are absolutely riveting.  All are featured in Style at Home, a Canadian decorating magazine.  Apparently, I’m still stuck on Canada.

Style at Home

Loving the simplicity of this dining area/breakfast nook.  And the painted chairs.  I want to take on a painting project.  Maybe just one piece, though.  Not an entire set of chairs.  I know myself too well! :)

Style at Home2  

One of the cutest nurseries I’ve seen.  So very simply, but dramatic. And I like that the crib isn’t froufy (work with me here – you know what froufy means, right?)

Style at Home1

I’m not completely sold on this one.  It doesn’t have as much oomph as the last two.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Did you happen to notice the polkies on the end of the crib?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those rooms on Made By Girl and saved all of them. They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!