Pages

4.14.2010

Scrapista recipe album workshop

FINAL LOGO copy

As you know I'm steadily working on on building up a workshop/retreat adventure with Scrapista. Over the past few weeks, the website has had a amazing makeover....and I'm excited to announce that I'll be teaching a class at the R-Ranch in Dahlonega in May!  

recipe album cover

This recipe album is one of my favorite projects.  Especially because the recipes are printed on grocery bags!  And it's all made even better by the venue.  The R-Ranch is an amazing place located in the Georgia mountains.  My family discovered it several years ago, and we've been visiting ever since!

Can you join us? 

2 comments:

  1. How cool! the new website is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, April! I'm liking it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!