Pages

10.08.2010

A Short Trip

Headed to the R-Ranch this afternoon. Maybe the leaves have started to change. I really hope so. And it will be cool. And I'll get to see my Momma and her dear friend Rita who is visiting from Germany. And friends, and maybe my Aunt and if my Aunt is there, then I'll get to visit with Cosette.

I've started to grow attached the R-Ranch. Way more than I ever thought I would be. In fact, while my Mom was in Florida I was wishing she was back so I could visit her at the ranch. Strange. I'm not really a outdoorsy kind of girl.
Besides, if I didn't visit often this guy would miss me. Almost always when I drive in, he's there to welcome me. I don't even know his name and I have a ridiculous amount of photos of him. But I always have to pull over to the side of the road for a visit.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!