Pages

8.01.2012

Scrap It Girl August Challenge

Scrap It Girl's August challenge?  Use numbers.  Umm, yeah.  If you know me well, you know I'm a little obsessed with typography/fonts/Thickers.  They go hand in hand :)

I think I went a little nuts, but it was fun.  I had to restrain myself, or else I would have ended up with an entire 12x12 page full of Thicker numbers!


I have to admit it was a little hard to scrap this photo of my dad and I (it's one of the few I have), but I'm glad I did!  And I've actually got another idea for this same photo...so you may see a "renovation" in the future!

Do you have an idea for a crafty project using numbers?  Join us in the challenge and you'll have the opportunity to win this awesome prize pack!


You have all month long to get your project made and linked up over at the Scrap It Girl blog, so get creative and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!