Pages

1.29.2013

I'm back!

I'm back!  But missing the sun and breeze of Oahu terribly.  I'm not going to bore you with every detail of the trip, but you should prepare yourself for lots of pictures.  I took over 800 on my big camera alone, plus who knows how many photos with my iPhone.  I'm a bit overwhelmed with how to pick what to print to scrapbook....but for now I'm just going to choose a couple of my favorites from each day and go with it.

I managed to take a few minutes each day with Nicole's (my fabulous hostess) help to journal what we did each day....I was so proud.  And today when I went to look at the file...it wasn't there.  Silly technology.  Hopefully, I can figure out how to retrieve the deleted file.  Does anyone know how?

In the meantime....at least I have photos! 

 

I think this last photo may be my most favorite from the trip.  I love that you can see the mountains, trees and water.  Can you feel the breeze on your face as the sun goes down and the sounds of the waves?  Sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!