Pages

1.14.2013

Leavin' on a jet plane...

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again!  Wait.  That's not true.  I know exactly when I'll back.  I refuse to think about that.  For now I'm just excited to get the travelling part of this trip over with so I can just enjoy myself in Hawaii!  I'll think about the ride home later.  :)

So, I may or may not post.  But I know I'll be posting through Instagram!  Hopefully you all won't be tired of beach pictures!

Speaking of Instagram - notice anything different on the blog lately?  I have a new design - and I'm loving it!  Look over the right - underneath the chalkboard.  See those cute social media buttons?  Click on the camera icon to easily start following me on Instagram.  Or the other icons to follow me on Facebook or Pinterest.  Or send me an email.  I'd love to hear from you!

More obnoxious beach photos to follow soon!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!