Pages

9.19.2013

Scrap It Girl's Mid-Month Challenge

Hey everybody!  While my creative time has been limited lately, I did have the chance to create a mini-album for Scrap It Girl's mid-month challenge "Got Wood?".  Each member of the design team had the chance to use one of Genuinely Jane Studio's wood mini-albums.  I chose the circle mini-album...because of course I gravitate to anything that even remotely resembles a polka-dot!



I mainly used elements from Studio Calico's September kit, with a few embellishments thrown in.  My favorite part?  Using Tim Holtz tissue tape around the edges of the book instead of painting or trying to get paper all the way to the edge.  I think I'll definitely be using this idea again in the future!

I also broke out my new Silhouette to cut the paper to fit on the circular discs.

Will you join on us on this challenge?  If so, check out the official challenge page here and enter to win a prize, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!