Pages

6.01.2014

Scrap It Girl June Challenge: When You Need An Anchor

June's challenge for Scrap It Girl was all about "Things That Have Wings",  I ended up loving this layout - but I'm not loving the photo.  The butterflies look like they are on top of the cardstock, but in reality, I used my Silhouette to cut the white cardstock, then mounted patterned paper underneath.  I'm not really sure why I can't capture that. 

Anyhoo - in person, I love this layout - and I love it's topic, two of my besties who have indeed been an anchor when I've needed it.  I can't thank them enough.  


Will you join us at Scrap It Girl this month?  Go to the original post here and link up - you'll be in the running for a fantastic prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!